Friday, December 2, 2016

Reunited.




What an amazing Thanksgiving break...a chance to recharge. There is something about stepping away from school and spending a chunk of time with family and friends that recharges me, reminds me why I love my job so much.

We are so lucky to get to work with kids. My kids (and staff) are so smart, talented and fun to be around. When I think about seeing everyone on Monday, I am just so excited!

How do you think our kids are feeling about coming back? Some are just as excited, but some may be feeling anxious or nervous.

As teachers and staff, we have the power to set the tone in our rooms/areas EVERY day. Would your kids rather come back to school with a grouchy, tired teacher or one who greets them with a smile and high five/hug/fist bump?

How will your greeting on Monday engage your students and send the message you are excited to have them back?


No comments:

Post a Comment